Fashion month for a/w 2014
is almost at its end.
It it seems that some of the yummiest
have been saved for last.
Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel
(image from businessoffashion.com):
presented a collection to whet the ‘must have it’ appetite:
– supermarket bonanza themed runway show
– colour and texture in perfect harmony
– featuring trainer footwear fashion
– so many fun looks from which to choose
– and the Grade A selections are:
(images from style.com):
banana yellow ‘a peel’
knee high lace up trainers and woven bag
in a bit of a hole